Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust
-- a UK-based Registered Charity promoting healthy living and wellbeing in the Community
"Good Health is
How To Become A Member of PYPT
The following membership dues apply
All queries about membership should also be send to this address.
Facilities to Members of different categories
Residential Yog Science Camps
1. Corporate Member
Eight family members or eight delegates of a company of a Corporate Member will be provided free lodging & boarding facilities on priority basis in one residential Yog Science Camp in a calendar year. The Corporate Member will be invited on special occasions and important meetings including policy making meetings of institution from time to time
2. Founder Member
The Founder Member's family (husband. wife and two children) will, on a priority basis, be able to take part in one residential Yog Science Camp in a calendar year, free of cost. The Founder Member will be invited to various functions of Patanjali Yogpeeth. Two persons of low financial means nominated by the Founder Member will get free admission on a priority basis to a residential Yog Science Camp once a year
3. Patron Member
4. Life Member
5. Dignified Member
6. Respected Member
7. General Member
NOTE: All honourable members of Patanjali Yogpeeth may be able to take part in residential Yog Science Camps free of cost after the construction of Patanjali Yogpeeth. Special facilities for lodging and instruction in Yog will also be available at residential Yog Science Camps organized before the completion of the Yogpeeth.
Yog Sandesh - Monthly Magazine Yog Sandesh, a research oriented monthly journal of Yoga, Spiritualism, Ayurveda, Culture and Tradition, published by Patanjali Yogpeeth in Hindi, English, Gujrati, Marathi, Punjabi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese and Nepali will be sent to all honourable members free of cost in the language of their choice.
Note : Yog Sandesh Magazine will be sent to Corporate, Founder, Patron & Life Members residing abroad in the language of their choice.
Residential Yog Science Camps : Residential Yog Science Camps will be arranged in Patanjali Yogpeeth for the devotees coming from different parts of the country and abroad. Appropriate arrangements in addition to lodging and boarding will also be available. Following facilities will be available for the honourable members of Patanjali Yogpeeth during such camps :-
Residential facilities in Yog Science camps :
1. Deluxe Air-conditioned residential facilities will be provided to Corporate & Founder Members during camp days.
2. Special Air-conditioned residential facilities will be provided to Patron Members during camp days.
3. Medium Air-conditioned residential facilities will be provided to Life Members during camp days.
4. Air-cooled residential facilities with Toilet & Bathroom will be provided to all other Members of Patanjali Yogpeeth, free of cost.
Medical Facilities : Special arrangements for treatment will be made for Corporate, Founder, Patron and Life members.
1. All Corporate/ Founder/ Patron/ Life member, while leaving after a residential Yog Science Camp shall have to contribute a nominal amount of £10.00/- towards the running expenses and for the maintenance of the Patanjali Yogpeeth. Members willing to contribute more will be welcome to do so.
2. All right of changing existing rules and regulations pertaining to facilities for members of the Patanjali Yogpeeth will be reserved with the working committee of Patanjali Yogpeeth. The same will be ratified in the meeting of Corporate & Founder Members of the Patanjali Yogpeeth.
Each work has to pass through these stages: ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood~ Swami Vivekananda
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win~ Mahatma Gandhi
In support of International Yoga Day we ran over 500 free yoga classes throughout the UK
Assistant Yog Teacher Level-1 Training in ilford Essex
Peace Island 2017 Bank Holiday Trip
Yoga classes at Hindu Temple, St Barnabas Road, Leicester. First session on Monday 20th February 2017 from 7 pm to 8 pm
Redbridge is celebrating Older People's week from Monday 26thSeptember,2016 to 30th September,2016.view all
A Yoga session has been conducted by Mr. Sarwan Poddar on 30th and 31st of October in London for Nepalese Community Living in UK.
It was a great event to spread the knowladge of Yoga among them.
Follow the link to article published in Nepal.