Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust
-- a UK-based Registered Charity promoting healthy living and wellbeing in the Community
"Good Health is
How To Become A Member of PYPT
The following membership dues apply:
Facilities to Members of different categories
Yog Science Camps
1. Corporate Member
Eight family members or eight delegates of a company of a Corporate Member will be provided free lodging & boarding facilities on priority basis in one residential Yog Science Camp in a calendar year. The Corporate Member will be invited on special occasions and important meetings including policy making meetings of institution from time to time
2. Founder Member
The Founder Member's family (husband. wife and two children) will, on a priority basis, be able to take part in one residential Yog Science Camp in a calendar year, free of cost. The Founder Member will be invited to various functions of Patanjali Yogpeeth. Two persons of low financial means nominated by the Founder Member will get free admission on a priority basis to a residential Yog Science Camp once a year
NOTE: All honourable members of Patanjali Yogpeeth
may be able to take part in residential Yog Science Camps free of cost after
the construction of Patanjali Yogpeeth. Special facilities for lodging and
instruction in Yog will also be available at residential Yog Science Camps
organized before the completion of the Yogpeeth.
Yog Sandesh - Monthly Magazine Yog Sandesh, a research oriented monthly journal of Yoga, Spiritualism, Ayurveda, Culture and Tradition, published by Patanjali Yogpeeth in Hindi, English, Gujrati, Marathi, Punjabi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese and Nepali will be sent to all honourable members free of cost in the language of their choice.
Note : Yog Sandesh Magazine will be sent to Corporate, Founder, Patron & Life Members residing abroad in the language of their choice.
Residential Yog Science Camps : Residential Yog Science Camps will be arranged in Patanjali Yogpeeth for the devotees coming from different parts of the country and abroad. Appropriate arrangements in addition to lodging and boarding will also be available. Following facilities will be available for the honourable members of Patanjali Yogpeeth during such camps :-
Residential facilities in Yog Science camps :
1. Deluxe Air-conditioned residential facilities will be provided to Corporate & Founder Members during camp days.
2. Special Air-conditioned residential facilities will be provided to Patron Members during camp days.
3. Medium Air-conditioned residential facilities will be provided to Life Members during camp days.
4. Air-cooled residential facilities with Toilet & Bathroom will be provided to all other Members of Patanjali Yogpeeth, free of cost.
Medical Facilities : Special arrangements for treatment will be made for Corporate, Founder, Patron and Life members.
1. All Corporate/ Founder/ Patron/ Life member, while leaving after a residential Yog Science Camp shall have to contribute a nominal amount of £10.00/- towards the running expenses and for the maintenance of the Patanjali Yogpeeth. Members willing to contribute more will be welcome to do so.
2. All right of changing existing rules and regulations pertaining to facilities for members of the Patanjali Yogpeeth will be reserved with the working committee of Patanjali Yogpeeth. The same will be ratified in the meeting of Corporate & Founder Members of the Patanjali Yogpeeth.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever~ Mahatma Gandhi
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win~ Mahatma Gandhi
Assistant Yog Teachers Training - Ilford (London) & Manchester (May/June 2013)
Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar (India) - Service Projects
18 Glorious Years of the development of Patanjali Yog Peeth Hardwar (India)
Open day Yoga in Reading on 20th January 2013
Wishing all a Happy, Prosperous & Healthy New Year!view all
'Very much more relaxed and focused at work and more positive mental attitude all round. Also more flexible as classes went on. Could touch my toes from day 4 after a very long time of not being able to.'